January 31, 2018 Webmaster

What do I need to subscribe to Kloutricity Zumba?

You will need to prepare the following documents:
1. Copy of your company’s latest Certificate of Registration from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA);
2. Copy of the identification document (NRIC / FIN / Passport) of the Authorised Officer who is applying on behalf of the company;
3. Our Application Form with necessary details filled in;
4. Original Company Stamp (to be affixed on the application form); and
5. Original letter of authorisation with the company’s letterhead indicating name, NRIC, designation of Authorised Office, and signed by the company Director (with Company Stamp) if the Authorised officer is not the owner of director of the company.